Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Favorite Beauty Secret


One of my favorite "beauty secrets" of all time the is multi-uses of lip balm. I love these cute ones by EOS that you can pick up at Walgreens or Ulta for a few bucks. They come in different flavors... I have the dark pink one of course!

Not only does it moisturize and protect your lips, but you can also use it to:


Remove Eye Make-up - Even mascara and eye liner! Just rub on your finger, close your eye, smooth on the area and wipe off with a tissue!

I really love this trick if I fall asleep with my eye make-up on and don't feel like redoing it for the pool or yard work the next day. I just touch up the smudged liner with lip balm and am ready to go!


Fix Fly-Aways - Like most women, I have little hairs at the base of my forehead that stick up no matter what I do to them. Lip balm is the perfect solution! It's not as heavy as a pomade or cream and doesn't get crusty & hard like hairspray. It holds your little hairs in place with the rest...without weighing it down! It's probably my favorite every day trick! Just smooth some on your fingers and gently apply to your baby hairs!

I do this so often that, one time I didn't, my sister said to me, oh my gosh you have them too! I thought it was funny that my sister didn't even know I had them, that's how well this trick works! You can also use a very little amount of lip gloss and get the same effect. Even if it's pigmented, just make sure you rub it out on your fingers first.

Hope these tips help you with your effortless summer look!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment