Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fall Style: J.Crew Spotted


I finally got the chance to peruse my new J.Crew catalog tonight and I loved their "Spotted for Fall" looks so much that I decided to share my top picks! I could seriously do some damage to my bank account this fall in J.Crew alone. As the name suggests, the looks feature polka dots, which is one of my favorite prints on just about anything (hence the jeans I purchased here in June).

These items caught my eye and are what I will probably start investing in for my fall looks:

Nerdy side note: My husband and I refer to ourselves as the "J Crew" (Jaime & Justin - hah), just one more reason to love J.Crew style!

Polka Dots, Tie Neck Tops, Pastel Skinny Jeans, Cashmere

 




Colored Tailored Pants, Stripes, Printed Oxford & Chambray
-Coral/Teal/Navy/Kelly Green-





Colored, Structured Blazers (I have the Navy and love how versatile it is)




Shoes! 
Pumps with Tassels (LOVE!), Heels with Chunky Stems, Pointy Toe Pumps, Flats with thick, metallic mini-heels




*Accessories*
Chunky Gold, Jeweled bracelets & colored keyboards




"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you to not be? You are a Child of God..." 

xx,
Jaime




No comments:

Post a Comment