Thursday, June 7, 2012

Site Rave: Zappos

Pixlromatic Effects: Helena, Vignette & Clean
I have never been too keen on ordering online for a few reasons; One, I love love love to shop, so I am pretty sure that I would quickly & dangerously get addicted, and Two, I like going to stores/boutiques, finding items and trying them on the good ole fashion way. Interestingly enough, that is exactly how I found the item that I ended up purchasing on Zappos.

I found these jeans on a girls shopping trip with my mother & sister in-laws and we decided someone had to try them on. Ended up, that someone was me! It worked out though, because they fit me perfectly and were adorable. Only thing was, I didn't really want to spend $150 on a pair of jeans in the beginning of Summer (trying to be realistic here.. haha...), and if I did, I really wanted one size down since the ones I tried on were on the cusp of being too big. So, I left them (sigh...) and decided I would see if I could find the size I wanted online for a better price. In comes Zappos!

To say I am impressed with Zappos is probably an understatement. I found the jeans immediately, during lunch, after we left the store and saw that Zappos had them on sale (meant to be...meant to be! hah) . So, I decided I needed to wait and decide if I really needed these jeans. Of course, you know what I decided. But, the impressive part was that I decided on Tuesday, actually ordered them at like 6pm, and they qualified for free, FREE 1-business day (overnight) shipping. First of all, who does that? No-one! So, I figured they would come Thursday (today) since I ordered them late, but nope! Literally, they arrived at my doorstep 24 hours later, impressive! And, if they don't fit or you don't like the item, Zappos pays for the return shipping! Now, if I would have known this sooner, I would have started using Zappos ages ago! I may be behind, but just wanted to share! Give it a try!

"Your journey has molded you for your greater good and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think that you've lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time. ~Asha Tyson

xx,
Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment