Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Design Your Own Success

Last week I stumbled on this inspiring video. The presentation is given by Sharon Ann Lee, a trends analyst. Her talk is on the topic of the growing trend called (DYO) Design Your Own Success. She wonderfully explains how important it is to say no and to smartly allocate our time and energy.

I posted it to my Facebook, but didn't do it enough justice to entice you all to click on it, so here it is again. In my opinion, it's worth 25 minutes of your time. The rest is Q&A which is also worth watching if you have a few extra moments. I hope you get as much out if it as I did.

It's my ambitious goal to blog every day, but since I travel quite a bit, I might miss a day here and there (ugh um.... Yesterday). I am in Chicago at the airport now to head back home. Below is a few shots from my two day trip.

Enjoy!

xx,
Jaime



No comments:

Post a Comment