Friday, October 21, 2011

Welcome!

I am so excited to have finally started my blog! I have spent the last three months trying to come up with the perfect name to encompass all of the fun topics and interests I'd like to share. Today must have been my lucky day! Also, as luck would have it, perfect timing - I got married exactly two weeks ago (more on that later) - so, I have a little bit more free time now :)

I guess I could consider myself an "inspiration junkie". I love inspirational quotes, books, movies, emails... and so, of course, it was no different when I was looking for a blog name. I wanted to be inspired by something. Today while looking around online for the perfect fall coat, I ended up on the Lilly Pulitzer site - no surprise there since I am a huge Lilly Pulitzer fan - and there it was, the perfect blog name - Follow the Pink Road. It's a new, super cute, pink paisley Lilly print for fall:



Following the Pink Road has a few different meanings to me. Of course, there is the reference to the movie I grew up loving and watching endlessly, The Wizard of OZ, and pink, which is one of my favorite colors. But, Following the Pink Road, also goes a littler deeper. To me, it also means staying true to yourself, being inspired and following your bliss. I am hoping this blog will help me stick to that goal and inspire my readers as well.

I'll blog about all the things I love - fashion, make-up, products, traveling, baking and inspirational things I find along the way. I hope you enjoy it right along with me and share with your friends!

xx,
Jaime




No comments:

Post a Comment