Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Make Up Review: Rimmel Natural Bronzer


As the weather continues to warm up, I am still in search of the perfect bronzer. I came across Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in Sun Light which actually pleasantly surprised me. I decided to pick it up after seeing a few good reviews on it, but I wanted to test it out for myself. The color Sun Light works really well for my skin tone (olive) and I feel like it blends in very nicely. It looks even better after it's been on for about 10 minutes, which I am sure sounds weird, but that's just my observation. It even worked well when I got a little darker and then lightened back up again, so it seems to be a very versatile shade.

I have olive skin with yellow/green undertones so I can definitely recommend Sun Light if you have the same. They also have Sun Glow which may work for a more pink undertone skin. I recommend going to the store and holding it up to your skin. It's only about $5, if that, so even if it doesn't end up working for you, it's not a huge investment. Also, I know if you buy it at Walgreens and it doesn't work for you, you can return it.

Here is what it looks like on my skin. You can build it up as much as you'd like, but I recommend giving it that 5-10 minutes to set so you can see what the color will end up looking like. As with most bronzers, it's pretty easy to get to carried away.



 Here is a swatch I did on the inside of my arm so you can see how it blends with my natural tone


I hope this helps you choose your summer bronzer so you can have the coveted golden glow!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment