Friday, April 27, 2012

Product Rave: Essie's Good To Go


I have just discovered my new favorite product, Essie's Good To Go clear top coat. It promises to set your polish in minutes and I am pleased to tell you, it delivers!

For years I got my nails done professionally, even just having acrylic put on my real nails so my polish would last. I got sick of going in every two weeks and wearing the same color for two weeks. So, I decided, after our wedding, that I would start painting my own nails again. 

Blogging helped encourage me, since I can share all my crazy nail trials with all of you, but there was one major downfall that I had so quickly forgotten...Waiting... and WAITING for my nail polish to set. I inevitably nick & mess up my nails every single time. I was just about to give in, and to going back to the nail salon, when I decided to go on a hunt for a polish that promised to set & forget. I wanted to see if something like this actually worked. In came my discovery of Good To Go

I was extremely skeptical. I purposely waited until 30 minutes before my hair appointment yesterday to paint my nails and put this stuff to the test. I waited about 5ish minutes until after I was done, tapped my pinky nails together to see if they were tacky, waited a few more minutes and voila! They were done! I cannot tell you how absolutely excited I am that it worked! My nails turned out perfectly, minus my less than perfect painting skills, ha! Sorry they are kind of a boring, plain color, I'm leaving on a work trip, but I just had to share!

By the way, the color I am wearing is A Crewed Interest from Essie's new spring line. It's a pretty peach color which is a nice, slight departure from my usual baby pink work nail.


Happy Friday!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment