Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Power of Positive Words


I've missed blogging so much! I've been incredibly busy lately and just haven't taken the time, so I apologize! Time to get back on my daily pink posts!

Quite awhile ago, I decided that when we bought our house, which has since been a little over a year now, that I wanted to put inspirational words and quotes on my office walls. Since I love anything inspirational around me, I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it before. Although, I do have to admit, I'm not the most creative person out there :)

I found these words, hand-cut from metal, at a craft show not too long after. They were originally all different colors, but I decided to spray them white and add a coat of clear glitter that sparkles when the sun hits them. I plan to add more words and quotes which I will share once they are done.

Someday we'll be able to measure the power of words. I think they are things. They get on the walls. They get in your wallpaper. They get in your rugs, in your upholstery, and your clothes, and finally in to you" ~ Maya Angelou


xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment