Friday, April 13, 2012

Stay Gorgeous & Be Healthy


In, sort of, a carry over from my post about bronzer, I wanted to bring to light a larger issue that I was reminded of earlier today, skin cancer. It's not fun and we don't like to talk/think about it, but we really should.

All of us want gorgeous glowing skin, especially for summer, but it's important that we keep in mind the risks that come along with not protecting our skin properly. I am just as guilty, trust me, but this year, stick to it with me: No tanning beds, SPF 15 (at least!) and fake a tan instead!

Please read this story about a 26 year old woman who died of melanoma. Hopefully it'll help us all remember how important it is to protect our skin, even when don't feel like coating ourselves in lotion or spray. Also, go get your skin checked with me before summer, it's better to play it safe.

Stay Gorgeous & Be Healthy!

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles" - Audrey Hepburn

xx,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this post lovely lady!! I just spray tanned for the first time yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete