Thursday, November 10, 2011

Atlanta

This week, I went up to our Atlanta office for a few days. The weather was perfect, 70's during the day and 50's in the evening, but probably my favorite part was the all of the leaves changing colors since we don't get much of that in Florida.






I also tried two new restaurants while in Atlanta.

The first was Tara Humata, a Mexican restaurant known for their humongous margaritas. I got the Organic Margarita made with fresh squeezed lime juice & agave nectar. It is arguably one of the best margaritas I've had.



The second restaurant, Barcelona Wine, has only been open for about 2 weeks and 3 days. We got lucky, our original dinner selection was closed for a private event, so this was a valet recommendation. It was delicious! The food was awesome, they have a wonderful selection of Spanish wines, and the service was great. It's mainly a tapas menu, so that's what we decided to order. I tried the Ham & Cheese Croquetas, Crispy Calamari with Smoked Pepper Aioli and Chorizo with Sweet & Sour Figs. The croquetas were probably my favorite because they had such great flavor and were so different from anything I have ever had. If you are ever in Atlanta, this is definitely a place to try! They have a great little porch area with a fireplace as well.




xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment