Monday, November 14, 2011

Fabulous 4

I love to try different red wines, so when my husband and I went out to a new restaurant this weekend, I had to pick an interesting red. The Velvet Devil, the name caught my eye, but then once it was brought to the table and I took the first sip, I was in love! A Merlot with hints of Chocolate, Wild Blackberry, Spice and Rose Oil...divine! It's right up there with my other favorite (but totally different), Mosella Black Riesling.

It's never to early to find the perfect 4th of July top, New Smyrna Beach, here I come! 

Baby lips by Maybelline makes your lips super soft! I have Pink Punch on the far right, and I love the punchy smell/taste.

Chargrilled Oysters, you have to try them! Even if you are not an oyster fan. Which I was not, and am still not, unless they are grilled with yummy goodness made up of butter, garlic, cheese, capers... anything you want! A little work, but well worth the effort.

Update: The Sally Hansen Salon Effects lasted 7 days! Wahoo, Success! I will do another set tomorrow and post some pictures. Try them out!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment