Monday, November 7, 2011

DIY Fancy Nails

After the wedding, I decided to have my acrylic nails removed and let my nails breathe a little (something I haven't done in quite awhile). It mainly stems from the fact that I don't have time or patience to paint my nails every couple of days and chipped nails annoy me.

In comes.... DIY Fancy Nails, or as Sally Hansen calls them, Salon Effects. You have probably seen them at the store. They are "real nail polish strips" you place on your nail, it sticks & supposedly lasts for 10 days. I'll be plenty happy if they last for five... Almost 2x longer than my opi nail polish.

I decided on "Misbehaved", a pale pink glitter background with a black fishnet like detail. But, there are lots of other options, including festive holiday designs.

I'll let you know how long it lasts!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment