Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yoga


This morning I tried yoga for one of the first times in a studio, and I loved it! 

The very first time I tried yoga, it was an all levels class and let's just say... it wasn't the best idea. There were people standing on their heads (literally!) and I was lucky to keep my legs completely straight and breathe. So, that kept me away from yoga for a little while.

Then, I tried yoga in my living room. Which would have been great, but if you have met my dogs, especially Lola, you know that everything on the floor is hers and she was attempting to do yoga with me...while Finnigan licked my whole head. So, that didn't quite work either! haha.

In comes Guruv Yoga, in downtown Lake Mary, about 5 minutes from my house. It looked like a great place to try and then I found a "Hot Deals" special for 5 classes, score! So, this morning I went to "Gentle Yoga" at 8am. It was just that, gentle, and stress relieving and I feel amazing! I can't wait to go back and try other types of yoga. Who knows, maybe I'll end up being a yogi!

I highly recommend it!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment