Monday, May 7, 2012

Beach Waves

I like to live every day as if I was at the beach or could just go there on a whim... and, sometimes, I do, but when I can't I like to bring the beach to me.


I love quick & easy beach hair. It's a great carefree & easy look for when you are at the beach, vacationing or just running your daily errands - especially during no-fuss summer days.

I've tested several beach hair methodologies over the years and I am excited to say, I think I have found the fastest & easiest one that gives you that perfect tousled look every time.

I don't like the idea of much prep or using any tools for this look, which is probably the reason why it's taken me awhile to settle on one method. By the way, I have super straight, thin hair, so if yours is thicker or curly, you may want to blow straight or air dry depending on how much texture you want.

First, wash your hair, towel dry, spray roots with booster (my choice by got2b pictured below) and let air dry or blow dry. Twist hair into a bun & pin up for an hour or two. **If you shower at night; spray booster, twist into a bun & pin, let it down in the morning and let it finish drying.

got2b fat-tastic root lifter

Let down bun and shake hair into your normal part, don't brush or comb. Spray (lightly) all over with Aussie Sprunch Catch the Wave (shown below) and lightly tousle and scrunch with hands. Spray more if needed, but be careful not to use too much or it will get crunchy.

Aussie Sprunch - Catch the Wave

Finish by lightly misting the root booster all over. This adds a nice, light definition. Voila! Perfect beach waves!

“We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”-Mother Teresa 

xx,
Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment