Friday, May 11, 2012

Little Pink Find!

So, this past weekend, I am walking around one of my favorite stores in the whole world, HomeGoods, and what do I come across (in the garden aisle - no less)?

A little pink book! Yes! It already had the words little & pink printed on the front. Of course, I had to have it :)


I am still deciding what exactly I want to write in it. I feel like it's a notebook I will have for the rest of my life, so I am thinking I will put favorite quotes and life lessons in it. That way, I can always refer to it and it will always be relevant! Hmmmmm... still thinking! But, I will keep you updated and share all those quotes and life lessons! I think I may have a few good ones coming up :)

Have a fabulous weekend & Mother's Day!

"It's never too late to become who you might have been" - George Elliot

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment