Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Easy Quiche

I have decided to start trying different quiche recipes for a few reasons. One being that I love quiche and have never made one (until last night that is). Also, I am pretty lazy in the morning before my morning tea and want something quick, easy, healthy and tasty! All it takes is a little preparation!

Last night I found this Easy Quiche recipe on my All Recipes app. One of things that was most appealing to me was the fact that I didn't have to make a crust and you mix everything together - yay, less work! I followed the recipe pretty loosely, in that, I made it with completely different "add in" ingredients. Instead of what is mentioned in the recipe, I used: 6 egg whites (instead of 4 whole eggs), white mushrooms, red onion, 8oz. freshly grated swiss cheese and about 1 cup of 4 mexican cheese. Everything else was the same. It ended up filling up two 8.5 aluminum quiche pans!

Mushroom, Onion & Freshly Grated Swiss


Wisk it all together
Pour into quiche dish, I added extra cheese on top
Done! Not very pretty, but tasty!
xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment