Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Little Pink Nails


As I mentioned the other day, one of my 9, yes 9!, resolutions is to wear more pink. It is definitely one of my more fun resolutions and I thought the perfect way to kick it off is with super pink nails! 

The color is Calendar Girl by OPI. It's one of my favs because, in my mind, it's one of the prettiest shades of pink. It has some purpleish/blue undertones with just the right amount of pop. 

My understated glitter nail is Essie's Sign of the Times which is becoming one of my favorite glitter polishes because it doesn't take away from your nail color.

Pink has a way of lifting my mood, I think everyone has a color that does that for them. So, have some fun, and paint your nails your favorite color to kick of this new year!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment