Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pom Pom Flowers

 


My sister made me these adorable little pom pom flowers out of tissue paper for my office. I absolutely love them! She said that they were pretty easy to make, so I may try my hand at a few (maybe with some Lilly paper! ). I'll post if I do! Until I figure out the best way to hang them from my ceiling, I have hung them on top of my window blinds which adds a fun pop of color when the sun shines through.

You can find tons of DIY tips on Pinterest. I have a few pinned on my " <3 " board here.



*Update* I ended up peeling off the Kiss Champagne effect nails the next day. I am not sure if it was the texture, but they didn't stick on all that well (the edges were peeling up). I'd recommend them for special occasion use. I did like how I could peel them right off without remover though.

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment