Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Makeup Review: bareMinerals Wanderlust Beach Collection

Since I love all things beach inspired, I recently picked up bareMineral Wanderlust Beach collection. They also have Wanderlust Tropics, Rainforest & Desert, but since it's summer I thought the beach collection made the most sense. Tropics might be fun too, which you can find at Sephora. Beach is exclusively for Ulta. I am absolutely loving the whole kit.

It comes in this super cute box and includes postcards reminiscent of 60's beach days.


The kit includes everything pictured on the box:

* Tidal Wave Eye Color: Gilded Celadon shade. This color is the most gorgeous light green with flecks of gold with a hint of aqua. It gives you a wonderful fun, beachy mermaid look and will enhance almost any eye color. Since I have hazel eyes, it really brings out the green. I love this unique color and it will most likely be a summer staple in my makeup collection.

* Cabana Eye Color: Sultry, Sun-kissed toffee shade. This color is a gorgeous light brown color that accents the outer-v perfectly. It is also very pretty and gives a natural look when worn on it's own.

Chic Radiance All-Over Face Color: Complexion booster instantly enhances your skin with a radiant sheen, bringing out a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow. I love this bronzer. It has a little shimmer, but not too much and does just what is promises, gives a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow.

* Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in 9pm: Creamy, long-lasting liner in a deep, chocolate suede shade. This color goes on smooth, is a nice deep brown and stays put all day. If I had one complaint, it would be that because it's so creamy, it takes the pencil down a lot when you touch your eyelashes. So, I feel like it may run out faster than my usual eye liner. Other than that, I love it!

* Iced Champagne Natural Lipgloss: Shimmering nude shade with natural oils and capuacu butter. This is a gorgeous nude gloss with gold shimmer that will work on anyone. It doesn't get too sticky and smells like a sugar cookie!

All the products come in a cute, beachy green & cream striped travel bag.

Here is what the products look like on me. Sorry, no sun out today, but I did take the pictures in natural light. I have all the products on over my Summer Glow look I posted last month.


Here are the swatches of each product on my hand taken without & with a flash:


I hope this helps you if you are thinking of purchasing this kit or are looking for some fun summer looks. I definitely recommend these products!

"If you can Dream It, You can Do It" ~ Walt Disney

xx,
Jaime



No comments:

Post a Comment