Friday, June 1, 2012

Mermaid Nails


I have been loving limes & aquas almost as much as pink & coral this year, so I decided to pick up my first blue polish & my second green (the first was my mermaid's tears which mysteriously shattered). 

Since I love all things beach inspired and have a slight obsession with mermaids, I decided to try a mermaid inspired look with my new colors. I used Essie's Mojito Madness (green) and Turquoise & Caicos which I topped with Shine of the Times to give an underwater shimmering effect.

What I am wearing:
* Aqua bead bracelet - Sophie & Trey
* Lime Cross bracelet - Sophie & Trey
* Lime Hair tie - Remington Anywear Hair tie shown here
* ONE Campaign white beaded bracelet
* Rhinestone bracelet - 4th & Ocean

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. 

So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment