Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Beauty Review

I love to try different beauty products, so I thought it would be kind of neat to review them for you guys and give you my thoughts and recommendations. I'll do reviews on all types of beauty products coming from drugstores, department stores and beauty shops. So, let's kick it off!

First up, Yes To... Cucumbers Cleansing Face Wipes. I just started using these last week, but I absolutely love them. I'm terrible at taking off my makeup, but since getting these I've been taking it off every day. I highly recommend these. The "Yes To" line is cool because everything is almost completely organic. They also have Yes To Carrots, Blueberries and Tomatoes as well. You can find the line at most drugstores, Target and Ulta.

Next, Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller. I've been using this for quite awhile as my under eye concealer. I like it because it gives just enough coverage and rolls on with a cooling sensation. It would definitely recommend it. You can find this concealer at almost any drugstore.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze. This is a new product I got last week. I'm loving it because it's a great bronzy brown that is pretty by itself or with other browns and blacks for a smokey eye. It doesn't crease and lasts all day. They also offer have about 5 other colors. You can get these at most drugstores.

L'Oreal Voluminous False Lashes Mascara. I also picked this up last week. Usually I use the Maybelline Falsies mascara, which I still love, but this L'Oreal mascara seems to give me a little extra oomph. I would definitely recommend trying it out. I think every mascara works differently for everyone. You can find it at any drugstore.

I hope you guys find these reviews helpful! They'll be more to come (maybe not so many at a time).

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment