Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring into Action


Bikini Season is just around the corner, and some of us have a few, less than desirable, lb's we'd like to lose. This year, I've decided to motivate myself in a few different ways. 

The first way is by these adorable little vases that took me about 5 minutes and $7 to make. Below is a list of everything you will need, approximate cost and where to get each item. As you can see, on the left, I have a diamond for every pound I would like to lose and on the right, an empty mini vase where my lost lb's will (WILL!) go :) 

I am a very visual person, and like everyone else, I like to see results right away. Although we know it doesn't always go that way, it makes it harder to stick with the plan when you aren't feeling it. I am hoping this is the solution to that pesky little problem. I will update you guys on my successes (and failures) along the way!

What you need:

*2 Mini Vases - Old Time Pottery - $1/ea
*1 Bag of Diamonds - Joannes - $2.5 (with coupon from Sunday paper)
*1 Sheet of Cute Letters - Joannes - $3

See you at the beach!

xx,
Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment