Friday, February 24, 2012

Summer Staples

Start Stocking up on Summer Staples!

Some things I am loving for Summer are Nautical Inspired pieces in different colors than your traditional navy, like the lime and coral above.

Lace accents are popping up everywhere. I am not typically a lace kind of girl, but the larger woven lace applique on the distressed shorts above, are the perfect girly-meet-beachy feel. Today, I actually paired them with the coral stripped tank directly above them.

Linen is always a summer staple and I am loving all the different colors these come in, especially the coral.

Coral will forever and ever be in for summer in my heart, but it's still as big for this summer as it was the last. Hip Hip Hooray!

You can find all of these adorable items at Target for $8 - $18!

xx,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment