Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cake Batter Cookies

I think I have discovered the secret to the perfect cookie - cake batter!

I found a cake batter cookie recipe on Pinterest a few weeks ago and chose it for our weekly sister baking night. I am so glad I did! They are almost better cooled down than they are warm! It's amazing. They are pretty, fluffy and moist... the perfect cookie! You can find the link to the recipe off of my Pinterest here. They are also super simple and quick to make! (This recipe only makes about 25, so if you are baking for a party, you probably want to use two boxes)

I chose to make them with funfetti cake (because it's the best stuff ever) & semi-sweet chocolate chips.




Since I typically make cookies from scratch, I think my next challenge will be making cake batter cookies without the mix. We'll see how that goes! :)

xx,
Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment