Monday, February 27, 2012

Spring Cleaning: Makeup

As part of my spring cleaning this year, I desperately needed to organize my make up. When we moved into our house last year, I organized all of my makeup in a shallow drawer between our two sinks. Well, a year later it ended up looking like this...


It was a pretty tight fit before, and with my love of makeup, it was just getting worse. The final straw was when I couldn't fit my Naked2 pallet in that I purchased a few weeks ago. It's been sitting on the counter and driving me nuts!

So, I picked up wonderful lucite organizers from Target. I got one of these and two of these. They work perfectly! If you have a shallow drawer like me, I highly recommend them.

Here is my wonderfully organized makeup drawer! Unfortunately, it won't hold much more, but I got everything in! (minus a few things that I needed to throw away - another good spring cleaning step)


xx,
Jaime





No comments:

Post a Comment