Friday, February 10, 2012

Little Pink Peep toes


Last week I bought this fabulous pair of little pink peep toes made by Guess. Can you believe this is my very first pair of pink heels? I certainly can't! I don't what I've been doing this whole time without them! haha. I am loving them. They are pretty comfy for being about 4" high (I am short, I need all the help I can get!). I've worn them out to dinner twice so far.

I originally went in for the pair I mentioned here, but the pink ended up being more of a purpley color (kind of like the heels of these). I really had my heart set on pink, of course, so I was ecstatic when I saw these beauties. I love the gold detail in the front as well. I think it dresses them up a little.

As you probably can tell, I have them displayed in my little pink office, which I am hoping to finish soon and share more pictures of.


xx,
Jaime


No comments:

Post a Comment