Friday, February 3, 2012

Gift of Giving


Words can't describe how much I love this picture. It evokes so many emotions; joy, sadness, gratitude. I pray that one day I find a way to be able to do just this, in person, as well. I have no doubt that it will change my life. Even this picture changes my life a little more every time I look at it.

I've been in search of my purpose and passion for quite a few years. I don't have it quite figured out yet, which is okay, but I do know that when I do, it will involve giving to those truly in need. I absolutely can't wait.

Until that day, I will continue to search for and contribute to charities that do just that. This week, TOMS launched their highly anticipated (for me, anyway) ballet flat line. I am super excited. Mainly for the reason that, since they are now more work appropriate, I can wear them much more often and spread the word of TOMS everywhere I go.

I hope you all have a safe & wonderful Superbowl Weekend!

xx,
Jaime

1 comment: